Paper Coated Tags
Printed tags are available in two different styles.
First is a tag with an electro-galvanized core, covered with white paper which provides a durable tag that will not tear or wrinkle, the second is a bare metal tag available in various colours most suitable for colour coding.
These type of tags typically have information printed in a form-style layout.
Variable information can be handwritten onto the tag with a marker, a hand stamp or mechanically marked by embossing.
Uses For Paper Coated Tags
Identify raw materials
Record and track work in progress
Identify bundles, reels and coils
Warning, Shipping and Instruction Tag
- .008 electro-galvanized steel
- .008 enamel coated steel (only available in 3” widths in these colours: red, orange, yellow, green, blue and white)
- Other materials available by request.
- Widths: 2”, 2-3/16”, 2-1/2” or 3”
- Lengths: 2” to 5-3/4”
Tags can be ordered blank or printed. Obtainable with one or two colours printed on front or back. The paper and bare metal surfaces accept ink readily which allows for clear legible characters as small as 1/16”. The printing colours available are: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, brown or black. Embossed sequential numbering available on bare metal only.
- 1 or 2 end holes or strapping slots
- Sizes of round holes: 1/8”, 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8”
- Sizes of slotted holes: 1/4” x 13/16”, 1/4” x 1-3/8”
- Attachments: 1 or 2 Brass eyelets 1/8” dia
Tying wires .015 x 15” long (supplied unattached)
- Electro-galvanized core
- Bare metal
LOGOS, ADDITIONAL COLOURS or SPECIAL TEXT AVAILABLE BY QUOTATION